Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hello from the Netherlands,

City
berghem
State
Non-US
Country
Netherlands
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta 2017
Hello guys,

I am martijn and i live in the Netherlands.
After an accident in 2022 i bought a ford fiesta 1.5 tdci 2017 new model.
This car has almost every option and i like that.
In the past i work a lot on my old car but this one i leave it as it is because it has everything already, oke i did a mod on my sync 3 and did coding to my windows for the key button.

I like to work on other cars but not my own car, because with some problems you never know what it is and you get always costs.
When i was using google for my fault problem i came to this forum.

O by the way i have 1 kid and i am married and 41 years old.

Thanks you all guys for the future:cool:

This is my link to my second post with my problems.(If this is aloud)
https://www.fordfiesta.org/threads/ford-fiesta-1-5-tdci-crank-but-wont-start-and-more.9923/

Last edited:

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. You shouldn't be too worried about doing your own maintenance on your Fiesta. There are several things you can easily do that will save you money and time! Most of it is preventative actions like replacement of the coolant reservoir before it fails spectacularly and either leaves you stranded or with a destroyed engine. And the other is cleaning and protection of the ground connections on the chassis and body. The Fiesta requires reliable and stable voltage to operate most systems and features that we all enjoy.

OP
M
City
berghem
State
Non-US
Country
Netherlands
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta 2017
Thread Starter #3
Oke, so there are common problems with the coulant reservoir.
I habe to digg in it and look for the replacement.

The ground connections i have to check.

In my old car I did everything, swap the distribution belt etc etc.
So that is not the problem. It is fear I think, and especially when it is an electronic cable harnass failure.