Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

AutoEnginuity/scan tools

City
Not-US
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE
I recently purchased AutoEnginuity's (PC based ST06) basic scan interface and software. I did not opt for the J2534 inteface...to spendy, but upgrade is available.
I was looking for a multi vehicle scanner platform that will give me the ability to do more than the units from Amazon or Auto centre stores. I need more than a code reader that can reset an oil change light. Live data/logging, bi-directional, run system tests, CAN, P/C/U & B codes. I will undoubtedly learn or increase my knowledge by playing with it too. Being windows based makes it easy. In the end I will only be paying for the cars I need. Most of the people I will be helping are willing to fund the costs for their specific manufacturer if they require.
Anyone have recent experience with AutoEnginuity/Giotto and what are your thoughts. Any other scan tool discussions are welcome. Regrettably I dont have access to a SnapOn unit for years now, and dont have the wallet fortitude to go that route.