Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2016 Ford Fiesta SE Hello!

City
Santa Rosa
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta SE
I'm new owner of used 2016 Ford Fiesta SE with crazy transmission and now a windshield washer front won't push fluids, back works fine Good thing I have Auto shield insurance haha this car needs it! ...

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
You should take the car to your nearest Ford dealership service department and have them run an Oasis report on the vin. That should tell them what the service history of the car is and what the next step should be to correct the problem.

OP
L
City
Santa Rosa
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #3
Hello I bought used at dealership and warranty is expired I'm using Auto shield insurance Ford costs too much but Thank you for responding appreciated 🙏 Lori.

OP
L
City
Santa Rosa
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #4
Hello I bought used at dealership and warranty is expired I'm using Auto shield insurance Ford costs too much but Thank you for responding appreciated 🙏 Lori.
Tranny is a overseas 6 clutch auto and sometimes does stay in hi Gear on its own, tried to get it repaired turns out it's Made That Way, something I didn't know when I bought it..online there's millions complain about same issue on these and Ford Fusions as well, never drove car had this weird tranny B4 too late 4 lemon law or anything I've tried it's dangerous but I've reported to all agencies from DMV to Auto repair Board, to highway safety commission, they Ford been sued over it for awhile ...? Thanks.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
It should not cost you anything to have a service writer get your VIN and then run an Oasis report on your car.

OP
L
City
Santa Rosa
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #6
It should not cost you anything to have a service writer get your VIN and then run an Oasis report on your car.
Appt set for next Tuesday hopefully I can get pump covered I will ask 4 Oasis report see what they say ? Thank you much!

OP
L
City
Santa Rosa
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #7
Appt set for next Tuesday hopefully I can get pump covered I will ask 4 Oasis report see what they say ? Thank you much!
Actually got a Carfax report about that when I bought car, used it documented all oil changes etc car had while was used last 2 owners etc.. doesn't hurt to ask though....